Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ben's Back!

BEN MOVED BACK TO WASHINGTON YESTERDAY!

My heart is so happy and so full. I love my big bro. He is such a light in this world. After 6 years of living in Sin City (Vegas, where my Dad actually still lives) Ben decided it was time to be closer to family and be a part of his nephews' lives! YAY! We are soooo lucky to have him back.

Rachel and I brought our kiddos to Grandma Becky's house and boogied with him all day long, and slumber partied that night.  So much fun!


Not really sure what's going on, but Weston's got his sippy :)

Look at Ben's arms... haha, I don't know what's going on, but I think Kendall and Ben are dancing.


Long story short: we broke the wine bottle and tried to salvage it but we failed.

With with Weston (17 mo.) on my left hip and Kendall (20 mo.) on my right.

Time Out for Kendall-bear...he kept attacking poor Griz, the dog.

1 comment:

amber york said...

I just now found your blog. I don't know why I never saw that you had one before. Rediculous…that's what that is! But I'm super excited for you to have your brother back. There's nothing better than family, and even more so now that we have kids of our own. Family get-togethers mean so much to me now!