Friday, August 3, 2012

short hair?

I have been contemplating this for a while... I really want to cut my hair. Every time I cut it though, I tend to do something drastic and chop it off like a pixie hair-do: 
think Julia Roberts as Tinkerbell in Peter Pan.

However, this is ACTUALLY what I looked like, courtesy of Jodi Pena who styled my hair into a fo-hawk. 
This was back in Dec. 2008.

I was a brave soul, once....

I don't actually want to do that kind of hair cut this time around, but I do want to go a bit shorter. Something along the lines of Victoria Beckham:


It really has been nice having long hair, however... I never do anything with it when it is long. On the rare occasion I will curl it and it will look beautiful (says Jason) but I think I'm ready for something bold & fun.

I have to tattle-tale on Jason though, when I told him I wanted to do this hair style/cut he told me he associates this kind of look to women who are b*tches and too good for everyone...haha! I told him HE'S the one placing judgement!

Well...here's to me THINKING very hard about whether or not to take the plunge. 
Hmmm....

3 comments:

Rach said...

ahhh! I am SO the same way! I want to chop it off...but long hair is realy pretty. BUT i never do anything with it, but....I am so so so torn.

I gave myself a dead line, thanksgiving. If I am still wishy-washy by then then I am just going to do it, chop it all off. Change is good, and in the end its just hair, right?? besides I can donate it and feel good about that, right?

also, posh spice, she is so hot, her hair=perfection. You would look great with it.

Kacorn said...

I have no will power, I just call my friend down the street and she chops it for me... but then there is the awkward growing out phase... where I currently find myself... 8 months and we'll be through... from ears to shoulders, it's the worst.

April said...

DO IT. It will look great.