Saturday, June 30, 2012

Weston's 1st Hair Cut, oh my!!

Gummy Vites! Recommended via Dr. Cowan, our new pediatrician for Weston. He's from the Skagit Natural Family Medicine clinic here in Mt. Vernon and so far, we really like him. He's an advocate of homeopathic/natural approaches, but if you'd prefer...he can/will write you a prescription: best of both worlds I guess, right!
Weston is a big fan of these. I was unsure he'd eat them since he's so picky, but  he really likes them.
Yay!

I caught Weston putting on my shoes again. Hilarious. I had to snap a few shots :)

The bruise on his leg is from his shot from the doctor.. 

Goof ball



BEFORE SHOT: Weston's hair long



AFTER SHOT: Weston's hair short :)

I was nervous to cut it myself, but what the heck! Hair grows back, RIGHT!?

He looks like a real boy now, haha.
I did like his long hair, but now that it's short... I LOVE his short hair. 



No comments: