Thursday, June 21, 2012

Siblings




Do your toy cows eat dinner with your family, too? 

I just can't get enough of Weston... I love his long lashes and big blue eyes. I often think what our little girl would look like if we had a daughter. I'm thinking in 3-4 years having another kid. I'm not sure if I'd prefer another boy or to mix things up and throw a girl in there. There are a lot of boys running around this house: Dad, Weston, Griz... I might need a side-kick of my own someday.

Anyways, I just need to convince Jason that having siblings is the best stuff in the world. I love mine to pieces...I wouldn't trade them for the world. Jason, being an only child, never got to have that kind of connection or relationship. I would like to share that with Weston, and give him the gift of a brother or sister someday.

We have David on the left with daughter Raine, and wife Carmen in a pink top, then Me, Rachel. Katie,  my Mom, & Ben in the back row with David's oldest daughter Taylor.
YAY FOR SIBLINGS!

This photo is like 6 years old or something!

David's Wedding back in 2007 (I think that's the year).
We have: Katie on left, Me, David, Ben & Rachel.
David and Ben are 14 months apart, I'm 3 years younger than Ben, Katie is 2 yrs younger than me, and Rachel is 2 yrs younger than Katie.
Phew!



1 comment:

The Herlings said...

It seems to be really hard for only children to want more than one child of their own! My sister in law is the same way, she only wants our niece Ella. But looks like she has won that battle and they are done have kids :(...