Thursday, February 2, 2012

Super Hero

 Being a stay-at-home-Mom during the week can get a bit redundant for me. I have worked full time or been in school basically my entire life. So this staying at home thing has been quite an adjustment period. I have to learn to think outside the box, create new ways to be fun, entertaining and educational with Weston. 
 Sometimes I wish I could just curl up on the couch, read my book and escape from the world. But that's really hard to do when you have a 13 month old to look after! So, the next best thing to vegging out on the couch with a good book? Playing super hero's with your son! 
 Weston and I have been practicing our super hero moves all morning. 




We're twinsies! Weston is looking at me wondering "How did Mom get a cape, too?"

Weston is my little super hero. Have you ever heard that bibs are really just capes put on backwards? Silly parents... we just don't know any better, do we?
:P


 Happy February everyone... here's to a super hero kind of month! 

No comments: