Tuesday, February 7, 2012

4 Non Blondes...how I love thee

I am listening to 4 Non Blondes "What's Up". The video I linked is of Pink singing with Linda Perry. Amaze-balls. Every time I see Pink, I want to cut off my hair all over again. But...Jason's voice is in the back of my head, saying, "I like your hair long...". Maybe another  year and I will?

I finally updated Weston's ABC flashcards, again. We have letters A-P now. Yay! 





Last but not least.. I made apple crisp. I doesn't LOOK that awesome, but trust me...is really is AWESOME!




3 comments:

RachelMorris said...

Give me the recipe!!!

Unknown said...

Paleo Comfort Foods by Julie & Charles Mayfield
Apple Crisp Recipe:
-1 C. almond flour
-1 C. finely chopped walnuts, pecans, or Paleo Krunch mix
-3 tsp. cinnamon
-1 tsp. nutmeg
-1/3 C. coconut oil or butter, softened
-2 TBSP vanilla extract
-5-7 apples
-1/2 C. brown sugar (optional)
-lemon juice (optional)

*preheat oven to 350 degrees F
*combine flour, nuts, 2 tsp cinnamon and nutmeg(& brown sugar if used) into a bowl
*in a separate bowl, use a fork to combine coconut oil and vanilla extract...then poor into flour/nut mix
*scatter apple pieces into a oven pan (9"x13" works well), and stir in remaining 1 tsp cinnamon (and lemon juice)
*sprinkle the nut crunch over apples
*cover with foil for 45 min
*uncover, and bake an additional 10-15 min

_ENJOY_

Andrea said...

Meagan I found you on Typical Tuesday! What a small world. I love cooking with almond flour too. Your son is super cute. Glad to hear you are well!
Andrea