Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Loving February

I love February... there's the extra day we get every four years: February 29th (leap year anyone?), it's also my brother Ben's birthday month, as well as my mother-in-law's birthday and my high school dance coach and roommate from college's (Courtney) birthday (same day, today 2/22) and February is LOVE month and lastly, I can start enjoying the sunshine with the scattered rain showers and still walk outside feeling free.


Ok, so here's what my family has been up to lately:


Playing in the backyard after Dad got home from work...



Weston loves his ducky... $15 from Costco


Flowers from my Valentine <3

We bought a few more to fill up the flower pot


Flowers make my heart so happy!
I asked Jason, "Why do flowers make us so happy?" And he responded with a, "Uh, I think it's a girl thing." 
Haha!




No comments: