Monday, January 30, 2012

Oh, chocolate chips!

I ate too many chocolate chips! 


















60% dark chocolate...Mmmm. 

You know when you're inundated with the task at hand, and you mindlessly keep reaching for the candy jar that you so conveniently place at an arms length? Or it's a jar of walnuts, or perhaps almonds, maybe cashews...or for most of us it's M&M's

Well, tonight I placed a tiny bowl of Ghirardelli bittersweet, dark chocolate chips in front of me. 

I was so focused on drawing and coloring that before I knew it, the bowl was completely devoured. Then I realized how badly my head was hurting. Bad idea. No more chocolate chips for me.

But I did complete 4 of Weston's alphabet flash cards! I have been putting these off. 

I have gotten A through G done, and 
tonight I finally did I through L. 
















I still need to laminate I through L. But here's what they look like so far:

                                                                                                                        
Shoot! 
I just noticed I forgot to do H. Oh my....

Well, H will have to wait for another night. This lady is going to bed. 
G'night!


3 comments:

RachelMorris said...

Meag! Those cards are so good. I want to make languishing something cool when you come up Wednesday. Maybe I'll go to Michael's today!

Unknown said...

yes! i love arts & crafts!

Rach said...

You are such a good mommy. Your little man will be reading in no time:) for some reason you blog wasnt popping up in to my google reader...so I am way behind on your blog! you are an inspiration.