Wednesday, May 23, 2012

This Week So Far...

This is what we've been doing the past few days:
Gpa Jim & Dubs




Dad and Dubbya


Birdie's egg...surprised they built a nest on the ground, in our rhubarb!?

When shovel meets face...ouch!



We're going BLUE!!! i <3 it...





Obviously, we're not done, but it needs to stop raining!

This pic and the picture below are PRETEND pics, I just put paint from a program on my computer to see the "finished" product at the end. We'll probably finish this summer :)
                                         

These are my "make-shift" paint art of our "finished" house, once it's done.
Jason took down the railing to paint the house, and we'll put up a white one in its place, along with new planks for the front porch. They'll be brown, not grey like the original color.



  • painting the house
  • smacking myself in the face with a shovel
  • finding a bird's nest/egg in our rhubarb!
  • and Grandpa Jim giving Weston a ride on the tractor, woohoo!



So far so good. And I even got in a good leg workout yesterday. I did a few tabata drills:
1) lunges: holding 20lb dumbbells in each hand, 
2) then tabata with bodyweight squats
3) tabata with the medicine ball: lying on my back, with my feet on the big medicine ball... I pulled my legs back to my butt and raised my hips in the air
4) lastly, tabata drill doing planks to work my core!

Since Jason has this week off, I was also able to hit up Bikram Yoga this morning for a sweaty, 90 minute class in 105 degree heat. WOAH! Feels so good... 


No comments: