Monday, April 30, 2012

TLAC is over...now what?



TRAIN LIKE A COMPETITOR
is over...

This was my last workout with these gals. 
It was so much fun!

But now what am I gonna do with myself? 
How do I stay motivated to keep training?

I am going to do Bikram once a week, and train/lift weights in my garage 3 x a week. I HAVE to find the time. It's easy to be mediocre, and it's easy to make excuses or feel too tired...so what will keep me on track??


I'm going to keep a log!
Now that Jason is done with his online course, he's going to watch Dubbya (baby Weston) when he gets home from work so I can hit the weights.


Today is the first day of my 30 Day Paleo Cleanse. No creamer in my coffee, no rice cakes (only steamed white rice), no candy, no chocolate & no more pirate booty! I'm still debating whether or not to cut out red wine. Any thoughts, anyone?


It was so HARD not to put creamer in my coffee... I just LOVE the taste of it, it's like dessert. But anyone, one day down...and 29 more to go! Ahhhh.

1 comment:

Rach said...

you are a rock star! you can do this, and stay strong! you are such an inspiration for me. REALLY!