Friday, March 2, 2012

Vote Tomorrow!

Here is my life summed up in pictures, of the past few weeks:
Enjoy!

Flowers from my hubby.

Flowers I re-potted after they were left by the previous owners of our house.

My little man reading his flash cards.

Weston can climb up on the chair, onto the table...eek!


Not even sure how I did this, but I thought it was really pretty :)


I <3 baby toes

Weston holding Gma Holden's birthday balloon.

Vote Ron Paul 2012: tomorrow (March 3rd) is the Washington State Republican Caucus...do your homework: America's Troops support Ron Paul

I want this chair. Notice the Owls!?

Candle holder...love it.
Just came in the mail. I'm registered to vote in Skagit County, yay!

Our media room has turned into a jungle gym.

Even the entryway is decked out with toys...

What? Doesn't your living-room look like this?


I love him.


1 comment:

The Herlings said...

Evan went to the SW Washington Caucus down here to vote!