Sunday, November 18, 2012

I Choose...

I sat down to re-write my 10 year vision and goals... and instead out poured this 'journal entry': 

What I do know is that I create my life. I choose everyday who to be, How to love, and How to show gratitude, patience and love.

I choose light, hope, love, my son, my family. 
I choose me.
I create possibility. 
I choose my thoughts, my future, my goals, what I think, I can create and I become.

I am powerful.
I am strong.

I am not a doormat, to sit and be stepped on. 
I am not a pillow to be slept on or next to and forgotten about.
I am not a soul that is molded into an ideal "thing" or concept.

I am a woman, a mother, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a lover and I am deserving of love and acknowledgement.

Do not put me in a box- do not label me, or try to sand my edges. 
Do not ignore me, or mock me.
Do not fall out of love with me.

I am me. 
I am Meagan.
I am worthy of love and belonging.

I choose possibility. 
I choose family.
I choose, I choose, I choose to be present and grateful everyday.
I choose to love and I choose light- I choose God to show me the light.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so strong Meagan! You are such an inspiration to me. I love such a positive person such as yourself in my life! xx

amber york said...

That was beautiful!