Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sunburn!

Hi to SUN BURN!

I have been sooooo good about wearing a hat when I go outside, putting on sunscreen, and wearing long sleeves to stay covered up. I mean, I LOVE the sun and I would LOVE to be tan, but I am so incredibly fair and have had 3 moles removed already... I'm not looking for beauty when I am trying to stay alive, you know what I mean? Hah...so, I am totally down to hang out in the sun for a bit (to get my Vitamin D, of course) and then I diligently cover up so I don't get burned.

Well, yesterday I went on a stroll with my sister Rachel and our kiddos... we walked up the street to say hi to Abbey, the black cow...then toured the neighborhood. 

Kendall insisted on first pushing his own stroller and then to speed things up (because Kendall ended up just spinning in circles with the stroller...I guess it's a lot more fun than just pushing it in a straight line!) we let him walk my dog, Griz!
So our walk turned into almost an hour'ish and well, that's how I got as red as a lobster.

Here's Kenny taking Griz on a walk, and me pushing Weston in the BOB (stroller).


The boys playing outside after our long walk....

They're matching! It happened on accident but I love it :)

 And here is my lovely sunburn...



Weston's bath-time after Rachel and Kendall left...

Weston's "scowl"

Mohawk

Say "CHEESE" for the camera...

No comments: